Vision & Action
Sustainability is changing the way consumers and our customers are purchasing their products and that is why IPN is growing rapidly. For IPN, sustainability is one of the key pillars for its business strategy, not because it is a trend but because it was the reason the company was founded 15 years ago. Our founder wanted to develop an environmental friendly packaging and dispensing system. Now, IPN develops and manufactures products that are:
• increasing shelf life (reducing product waste),
• light weight,
• optimized for transportation,
• having the lowest possible CO2-output,
• used for concentrated liquids reducing the amount
of packaging materials,
• avoiding water transportation because water is
mixed at point of use,
• manufactured with electric or hybrid machines.
Innovation in sustainable packaging
• “We can help your company to reduce its carbon
• The weight of the material used is the critical
factor and the recycled content and recyclability
are not the best redictors of a low carbon
footprint, flexible packaging is the lowest
• Support innovative and functional packaging
technologies that promote economic and
environmental health through the supply chain
(from cradle to grave).
• Design and manufacture products using the LCA
method to reduce cost and carbon footprint.
• Flexible packaging offers the best weight vs
package volume ratio.